Monday, January 26, 2009

slight correction aka 'there will be mistakes'

Reading back over my posts now that I've sent the whole thing out into the cyberstratasphere, I keep finding typos, etc.
I can't manage to edit them. Newbie bloggers should not be so quick to say "here!!! read some tripe!"
Remember too that the names have not been changed to protect the innocent and I have a tendency to embelllish as I see fit to make the story more interesting. Isn't that what writing is all about??? I won't add or subtract although I may make it fancier. However--I might subtract the entire story of James' day today. It includes a horseback ride that he never took, and ends with him sleeping in a strange woman's home. I'll leave that one to Jeri, who witnessed the debacle.

Santiago only has 6 million people. A small matter of adding 3 million people to an already crowded city. How could I???? I'm so ashamed. Several posts back.

No comments:

Post a Comment